Are you an educator? School resource officer? A lawyer who volunteers in local classrooms?
Then you have what it takes to bring citizenship to life for students! You are OCLRE member material!
Register to become a member HERE.
Why Join OCLRE?
- Membership dues will allow OCLRE to maintain free or low-cost services that we have provided to Ohio teachers for many years.
- Your membership will help us work more effectively to counter what many educators see as an increasing lack of understanding of and participation in civic life by our young people.
- An individual membership is only $30 per year or $15 per year for college students/pre-service teachers.
- Discounts of at least 15% on all OCLRE programs, and professional development
- Free in-service workshops for your school or district for any OCLRE program
- Membership dues are tax-deductible
- Membership is not transferable; benefits may not be assigned to another individual
- Membership period is from August 1 to July 31
- Renewal dues received after August 1st of the new membership cycle will be applied retroactively to beginning of membership cycle
- To take advantage of program discounts, membership must be active on the date(s) of the program.
Partnering with Teachers to Bring Citizenship to Life